The RAM-B-347U base consists of a 1" diameter rubber ball connected at right angles to a 2" x 1.7" square base. The base has pre-drilled holes at each corner, making the universal 1.5 x 1.188 (hole spacing) AMPS hole pattern (same as found on RAM round bases).
Specifically designed for the following, but also useful with the Garmin Aera 795 Series:
Garmin® zumo™ 400
Garmin® zumo™ 450
Garmin® zumo™ 500
Garmin® zumo™ 550
Garmin® zumo™ 660
TomTom Rider 2
TomTom Urban Rider
Also compatible with any device or holder using the universal AMPS pattern.
Powder Coated Marine Grade Aluminum
1" Rubber Ball "B" Size
We use RAM mounts for Garmin GPS receivers and iPads in our Washington, DC-based aircraft and they are the best mounts in the industry; rock-solid and with a lifetime limited factory warranty.
Thanks for stopping by!!!!
We are a factory authorized RAM dealer and carry a huge selection of mounts and parts...
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT!
Adapters and mounts available for the iPad, Motorola Xoom, HP Touchpad, Samsung Galaxy, Garmin Aera & 695/696 series and most laptops.
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
- Shipping times are estimates from Ebay and the carriers only and are NOT guaranteed. Our experience is that standard Priority Mail shipments to Canada, Australia and most of Europe generally arrive in a week or two but there are exceptions. Some regions can take three weeks to a couple of months; see below for specific trouble spots. PLEASE ALLOW ADEQUATE TIME FOR YOUR SHIPMENT TO ARRIVE or select USPS Priority Mail Express.
- Customs processing may cause additional delays; we have no control over this and are not responsible for the consequences.
- Customs, duty & VAT charges may be imposed by the destination country; these costs are typically collected at the time of delivery and are the responsibility of the purchaser. We have no control over this either; please check with your local authorities first if you have questions.
- We cannot mark shipments as gifts or reduce stated values for customs purposes.
- CUSTOMERS IN CHILE, ARGENTINA, BRAZIL & SOME PARTS OF ASIA: USPS Priority Mail to these regions can take as long as two to three months due to customs processing and the mail systems in these areas, and tracking data can be spotty once the shipment leaves the US. It doesn't happen every time, but it does happen more than it should. We have no control over this. We HIGHLY recommend USPS Express Mail in these case, which generally takes no longer than three weeks even under the worst of circumstances.
- SELECTING ANYTHING OTHER THAN USPS PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS OR EBAY GLOBAL SHIPPING TELLS US AND EBAY THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE POTENTIAL FOR THESE DELAYS AND AGREE TO WAIT.