Click Images To Enlarge
- ~ Allow Communications among 4 users
- ~ Power supplied by *9-Volt Battery or an external *cigar lighter wire
- ~ Build-in two PJ-jack plugs which are compatible with general aviation aircrafts
- ~ The input jack allows you to supply the cockpit with music**
- ~ The output jack allows you to record your radio/cockpit communications**
- ~ Squelch knob included for the mic-sensitivity adjustment
- ~ PTT button would authorize only the pilot and co-pilot to use the radio
- ~ Pilot can isolate the passenger conversations and focus on the radio talks with tower by just one click
* Batter and cigar lighter wire are NOT included.
- ** Other electrical appliances are required.