new and used avionics
Sell Your Avionics Here
||Buying Safety Tips||
Avionics Articles and Reviews
Stratus ADS-B Receivers
New GMA 1347 Digital Audio Controller FAA8130 Guaranteed
he Garmin GMA 1347 is a vertically oriented panel mounted audio control and marker beacon system. The system delivers reliability and versatility for all audio controlling functions.
LED-illuminated push buttons and logical panel layout allow audio selection of NAV, COM, DME, ADF, MKR, TEL, AUX and automatic warning audio in voice or tone annunciation. LED brightness is adjusted to a level appropriate for ambient cockpit light conditions automatically by the GDU or manually with radio lighting controls, depending upon installation connections. A failsafe circuit connects the pilot’s headset and microphone directly to COM 1 in case power is interrupted or the unit is turned off.
The unit is capable of digitally interfacing with two transceivers and two receivers.
- Logical front panel layout;
- LED annunciators indicate selected function;
- Six position intercom: pilot, copilot, four passengers;
- Three stereo headset amplifiers: one for pilot, one for copilot, and one for the passengers;
- Two stereo music source inputs;
- Four selectable intercom operational modes;
- Independent pilot and copilot/passenger volume control;
- VOX control for mic inputs;
- Automatic selection of radio audio source when corresponding mic is selected MASQ Processing;
- Split COM transceiver function. Copilot may transmit and receive on COM 2 while pilot transmits and receives on COM 1;
- COM swap function;
- TX indication;
- SmartMute marker audio muting;
- Speaker output for radios or PA function;
- Power-off fail safe connection for Pilot PTT, mic and Pilot’s Headset-Left to COM 1;
- Digital audio interface;
- Voice Recorder with playback.
Click here to purchase or contact the seller of this item on eBay