Bid or Purchase
Current Price: 700.00 CAD Ends in: 20d 10h
King KT 76A Transponder
This item comes complete with the ASAP 90 Day warranty. It has been tested and re-certified fully functional by our Transport Canada approved Avionics Shop.
The Unit comes with a Form 1 - the equivalent to the American FAA Form 8130-3
The KT 76A is a very popular transponder with GA and remains a solid choice for ATCRBS, Mode A and Mode C! This unit was removed from an aircraft during an avionics upgrade. The transponder is fully functional and includes shop certification.
Part Number: 066-1062-00
Model: KT 76A
Serial Number: 21089
- 4096 code, Mode A/C, Class 1A, panel-mounted ATC transponder
- Altitude reporting capability
- System test feature
- All encoder and decoder functions built into single, plug-in Large Scale Integration chip
- IDENT button may be remotely mounted
- 200 watts peak minimum transmitter power
- 14 volt
- Operates up to 35,000 feet
- Models available with either white or blue/white lighting (see table below)
|SIZE:||6.25"W x 1.63"H x 10.0"L||WEIGHT:||3.1 lbs.|
|APPLICABLE DOCUMENTS:||TSO C74b, RTCA DO-138, DAPBBBXXXXXX Class I||TEMPERATURE RANGE:||-15 to +55C for continuous operation|
|TRANSMITTER FREQUENCY:||1090 MHz +-3 MHz||RECEIVER FREQUENCY:||1030 MHz (crystal controlled local oscillator|
|RECEIVER SENSITIVITY:||-74dBm (nominal); -72dBm (min. for 90% reply)||MODE A CAPABILITY:||4096 identity codes plus Special Identification Pulse|
|MODE C CAPABILITY:||Accepts standard ICAO Altitude Transmission Code digitizer output, reporting in 100 ft. increments from -1000 ft. up to 63,000 feet||SIDE LOBE SUPPRESSION:||3 pulse|
Bid on or purchase this item.