Bid or Purchase
Current Price: 91,000.00 USD Ends in: ended
1976 Piper PA-32R-300 Lance
(LLSD) Tel Aviv, Israel
- Engine has many hours of work left.
- Engine Serial: L-17995-48
- Engine Manufacturer: LYCOMING
- Engine Time(s): 270:00 SMOH
- Last compression: Cylinder 1- 76/80 Cylinder 2- 78/80 Cylinder 3- 78/80 Cylinder 4- 74/80 Cylinder 5- 76/80 Cylinder 6- 76/80.
- Date of engine overhaul: 4/8/2011
- Propeller Type: HC-C2YK-1BF
- Propeller Time: 39:00 hours
- Useful load: 1344LB Fuel capacity: 92 GAL Fuel burn: 14GAL/PHR
- On the plane floor, between the passenger seats on the right, there is an opening size 20X30 cm, Designed for vertical aerial photography, bait drops, etx.
- The opening was made in a certified work shop and hase STC and all necessary documents.
- All these years the aircraft has been flying under an air-taxi license (equivalent to FAR 145). In 2017 the undercarriage was overhauled: all micro-switches were replaced for new ones, as well as the power-pack. The interior has also been replaced - the seats have been reupholstered and the cabin panels have also been renewed.
- The next annual will be in February 2019.
- All AD's have been complied with.
Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping.
For details, please contact via privet message.
Bid on or purchase this item.