KING KMA-24 Marker Beacon
Receiver & Isolation Amplifier
Outright price: $495. Exchange price $395.
*THREE Units Available Sold Separately*
Selection for: HF/COM1/COM2/NAV1/NAV2/DME/MKR/ADF/AUTO
Take control of your radio stack! The KMA-24 is a standard King audio panel and a popular item. This TSO'd unit includes a marker beacon receiver, marker beacon lights, and full audio switching. The audio switching features separate "alternate-action" pushbuttons and isolation amplifiers for both headphones and the cabin speaker.
Fresh 8130-3 From El Paso Aero, Inc. Avionics Shop
EXCHANGE: Purchase this unit and send us your economically repairable same type unit for a $100 core rebate.
Unit Comes With 14 Day Warranty From El Paso Aero, Inc.
Texas Residents Pay Taxes of 8.25%
Sorry NO International Shipping
Will Ship To United States To
Confirmed Addresses ONLY
- Compact, fully solid-state unit containing pushbutton audio selector panel, speaker and headphone isoaltion amplifiers, and a marker beacon receiver
- Styled to match with the other King Silver Crown units but can be integrated into any 500 ohm output audio system
- Can handle as many three transceivers and six receivers
- Models with different features and combinations of marker light presentation, AUTO, 2 COMMs, 2 NAVs, DME, ADF, HF, TEL selections (see table below)
- Has two unswitched inputs for use as altimeter warning and telephone ringer
- Has outputs for ramp hailer and passenger address or intercom
- Seperate isolation amplifiers are provided for headphones and speaker to provide isolation even when the same source is selected
- Three isolated 16 ohm resistors provided for transceiver speaker output loads
- Automatic dimmimg for marker beacon lights
- 14V or 28VDC operation
|Size:||6.25"W x 1.3"H x 6.81"L||Weight:||1.7 lbs.|
|Design:||All solid state||Frequency (marker):||Crystal-controlled at 75MHz|
|TSO Compliance (marker):||TSO C35d, Class A, Env. Cat. /A1D1/A/PKS/XXXXXXZBAAA||TSO Compliance (audio amp):||TSO C50b, Env. Cat. /A1D1/A/PKS/XXXXXXZBAAA|
|Applicable Documents:||RTCA DO-143, DO-78A, DO-160||Duty Cycle:||Continuous|
|Temperature Range:||-20 to +55C||Sensitivity (marker):||LO 1000uv hard, HI 200uv hard|
|Selectivity (marker):||6db at +-10KHz min, 40db at +-200KHz max||Input Impedence (marker):||50 ohm|
|Output (marker):||Capable of 4 milliwatts into isolation amplifier input of 500 ohms||Ext Lamp Output (marker):||125mA max each bulb|
|Input Impedence (iso amp):||500 ohms||Input Isolation (iso amp):||40dB between inputs|
|Input Muting (iso amp):||At least 55dB when mic is keyed||Headphone Output:||50 milliwatts into 500 ohm load|
|Distortion:||Less than 5% at rated output||Frequency Response:||Within 6dB from 350Hz to 6000Hz|