Bid or Purchase
Current Price: 406.02 USD Ends in: ended
Hybrid Active Noise Reduction (ANR):
upon years of noise-cancelling research in automotive and consumer
electronics, the AV100 brings the latest noise-cancelling technology to
the aviation community.
Acoustic and Technological Excellence:
has provided breakthrough microphone and headphone design and
technology for over 60 years. These advancements have received many
awards, including a Technical GRAMMY in 2010.
Fit, Finish and Comfort:
AV100 headset is designed to fit perfectly, ensuring comfort during
long flights. It’s lightweight yet rugged, and built to last.
AV100 incorporates a variety of thoughtful features, such as an integrated LED that makes it easy to read your maps at night.
Make crystal-clear calls and stream your favorite tunes—in stereo— when paired with Bluetooth-enabled phones or music players.
(AV100 also features an AUX input for non-Bluetooth devices.)
3-Position Priority Switching:
Set your audio source priority and communicate with Air Traffic Control safely.
Included Accessories: The
AV100 comes with a 6-pin (LEMO) plug and an adapter cable to dual (GA)
plugs. A premium carrying case, batteries and a spare microphone
windscreen are also included.
- Auto Mode: When AV100 detects an intercom signal; it mutes the Bluetooth or AUX audio. Only the intercom audio signal is heard.
Mode: When an intercom audio signal is detected, the Bluetooth or AUX
audio is mixed with the intercom audio signal and forwarded to the
- Off Mode: Only the intercom audio signal is forwarded to the AV100.
- Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Technology - for relaxed flights
- Superior Ergonomic Design for Long-Wearing & Comfortable Fit
- User-Configurable Automatic Source Priority Switching – for safe audio consumption
- Next-gen Bluetooth® Connectivity for Clear Comms & Stereo Music
- Auxiliary Input for Expanded Flexibility Options
- Map light LEDs – for easy map reading at night
- Type Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Aviation Headset
- Frequency range 15 Hz - 20,000 Hz
- Rated impedance 300 Ohms (active and passive)
- Microphone Electret Microphone
- Required power: 8-16 V DC through 220-2200 Ohms
- Cable lengths Headset to Control Unit: 1.6 m / 63 in
- Control Unit to plug: 0.6 m / 23.6 in
- Connector 6-pin (LEMO)
- Adapter 6-pin (LEMO) to dual (GA plug) adapter included
- Net weight Headset: 345 g / 12.2 oz
- Control Unit with Cable and Microphone: 120 g / 4.2 oz
- Dimensions Headset: 7 x 20 x 21 cm / 2.8 x 7.9 x 8.3 in (folded flat)
- Control Unit: 2.8 x 3.8 x 13.5 cm / 1.1 x 1.5 x 4.3 in
Bid on or purchase this item.