ARC/Cessna RT359A Transponder
This is a former avionics shop loaner, and left over from my fleet of C172N traffic planes. It works on the bench, but the power switch is bad - it's either on with Mode C, or off. You cannot squawk standby or turn off the Mode C.
The front plastic face is a little rough as well, and at some point somebody fabricated a piece of aluminum trim around the edge. I've no idea what's under it. (Let sleeping dogs lie....)
I had it run across a bench recently - the cavity tube is good, output is good and within limits. Replace the switch & it's probably certifiable.
I guarantee no DOA but otherwise it's officially sold as-is for parts. If you have a problem, please let me know immediately & return it within 14 days.
Tray is not officially included...I may have one laying around though, so if you need it as part of the deal let me know.
******************************************************INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
- IF ORDERING MORE THAN ONE ITEM FROM US: To take advantage of combined shipping discounts, put purchases in your cart and then select "Request total amount due from seller." We will calculate the correct shipping charges and send an invoice, and you can pay after that.
- DELIVERY TIMES are estimates - if not outright wild guesses - from Ebay and the carriers only and are NOT guaranteed. Our experience is that standard Priority Mail shipments to Canada, Australia and most of Europe generally arrive in a week or two but there are exceptions. Some regions can take three weeks to a couple of months; see below for specific trouble spots. PLEASE ALLOW ADEQUATE TIME FOR YOUR SHIPMENT TO ARRIVE.
- CUSTOMS PROCESSING may cause additional delays; we have no control over this and are not responsible for the consequences.
- CUSTOMS, DUTY, VAT & OTHER charges may be imposed by the destination country; these costs are typically collected by the carrier at the time of delivery and are the responsibility of the purchaser. We have no control over this either; please check with your local authorities FIRST if you have questions.
- WE CANNOT mark shipments as gifts or reduce stated values for customs purposes.
- CUSTOMERS IN CENTRAL AND SOUTH AMERICA, AFRICA & SOME PARTS OF ASIA: Conventional mail to these regions can take as long as two to three months due to customs processing and the local mail systems, and tracking data can be spotty once the shipment leaves the US. It doesn't happen every time, but it does happen more than it should. We have no control over this. We HIGHLY recommend USPS Express Mail in these cases as it generally takes no longer than a week or two even under the worst of circumstances.
- SELECTING ANYTHING OTHER THAN USPS EXPRESS MAIL OR EBAY GLOBAL SHIPPING TELLS US AND EBAY THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE POTENTIAL FOR ADDITIONAL DELAY AND AGREE TO WAIT.
Thanks for stopping by!!