Bid or Purchase
Current Price: 9.99 USD Ends in: 1d 6h
RAM high strength composite cradle for the following devices:
Garmin GPSMAP 176
Garmin GPSMAP 176C
Garmin GPSMAP 196
Garmin GPSMAP 276C
Garmin GPSMAP 296
Garmin GPSMAP 376C
Garmin GPSMAP 378
Garmin GPSMAP 396
Garmin GPSMAP 478
Garmin GPSMAP 496
High Strength Composite
Includes a set of two nuts and bolts to connect the cradle to any of RAM compatible mounts.
Allows easy attachment and removal of device; compatible with most RAM mounts that use a 1" ball.
We use RAM mounts for Garmin GPS receivers and iPads in our Washington, DC-based aircraft and they are the best mounts in the industry; rock-solid and with a lifetime factory warranty. They are MUCH better than the factory mounts that come from Garmin (which I think are pretty much junk....but that's just me).
Thanks for stopping by!!!!
* * * * *
We are a factory authorized RAM dealer and carry a huge selection of mounts and parts...
IN STOCK FOR IMMEDIATE SHIPMENT!
INTERNATIONAL BUYERS PLEASE NOTE:
Thanks for stopping by!!
- DELIVERY TIMES are estimates - if not outright wild guesses - from Ebay and the carriers only and are NOT guaranteed. Our experience is that standard Priority Mail shipments to Canada, Australia and most of Europe generally arrive in a week or two but there are exceptions. Some regions can take three weeks to a couple of months; see below for specific trouble spots. PLEASE ALLOW ADEQUATE TIME FOR YOUR SHIPMENT TO ARRIVE.
- CUSTOMS PROCESSING may cause additional delays; we have no control over this and are not responsible for the consequences.
- CUSTOMS, DUTY, VAT & OTHER charges may be imposed by the destination country; these costs are typically collected by the carrier at the time of delivery and are the responsibility of the purchaser. We have no control over this either; please check with your local authorities FIRST if you have questions.
- WE CANNOT mark shipments as gifts or reduce stated values for customs purposes.
- CUSTOMERS IN CHILE, ARGENTINA, BRAZIL & SOME PARTS OF ASIA: USPS Priority Mail to these regions can take as long as two to three months due to customs processing and the mail systems in these areas, and tracking data can be spotty once the shipment leaves the US. It doesn't happen every time, but it does happen more than it should. We have no control over this. We HIGHLY recommend USPS Express Mail in these cases as it generally takes no longer than three weeks even under the worst of circumstances.
- SELECTING ANYTHING OTHER THAN USPS PRIORITY MAIL EXPRESS OR EBAY GLOBAL SHIPPING TELLS US AND EBAY THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE POTENTIAL FOR THESE DELAYS AND AGREE TO WAIT.
Bid on or purchase this item.