Important: Please see the notes in red below BEFORE ordering
RAM Yoke Mount for the Garmin GPS 195/295 and Street Pilot III series. We've been RAM dealers for years now, and this is the one that got us involved with them. I had a Garmin 295 and the factory yoke mount that came with it was absolute, total junk. It was useless within months. After two subsequent replacements failed (almost on cue) I went looking for an alternative and here it is. These are the best mounts in the business with a LIFETIME limited factory warranty. I practice what I preach - RAM mounts are in my planes too.
Screws directly to the Garmin bracket (not included) on the rear of the unit. Dual ball and socket joints and extended mounting bracket adjust easily to fit your particular situation. Ideal for students, renters, etc. The RAM yoke clamp mount will fit rails from 0.625" to a maximum of 1.25". Designed into the mount is a 1" diameter patented rubber ball and socket system with adjustment points at the base and cradle. With a twist of the arm knob, you can move the yoke clamp mount to your optimum viewing position.
Please Note: This listing applies ONLY to those units listed below. You MUST have the original Garmin cradle for this to attach to. It is a U-Shaped piece that clips to the top and bottom rear of your unit and blocks the battery door. I've not found a replacement for it; these MUST come from Garmin. If you don't have it, none of the RAM mounts will work with these units. If in doubt, PLEASE ASK.
Also available with suction cup, stick-on, glareshield, seat frame and Cessna seat track mounts; please ask.
Also fits the following as along as you also have the factory cradle:
StreetPilot III StreetPilot III Deluxe
GPSMAP 175 GPSMAP 295
We carry a full line of RAM mounts for GPS receivers, the Apple iPad, Xoom, laptops and various PDAs.
All RAM mounts, this one included, are proudly made in the USA and carry a lifetime limited factory warranty.
*********************************************International Buyers Please Note:
- DELIVERY TIMES are estimates - if not outright wild guesses - from Ebay and the carriers only and are NOT guaranteed. Our experience is that standard Priority Mail shipments to Canada, Australia and most of Europe generally arrive in a week or two but there are exceptions. First Class Package service, where available, will take longer. Some regions can take three weeks to a couple of months; see below for specific trouble spots. PLEASE ALLOW ADEQUATE TIME FOR YOUR SHIPMENT TO ARRIVE.
- CUSTOMS PROCESSING may cause additional delays; we have no control over this and are not responsible for the consequences.
- CUSTOMS, DUTY, BROKERAGE, VAT & OTHER charges may be imposed by the destination country; these costs are typically collected by the carrier at the time of delivery and are the responsibility of the purchaser. We have no control over this either; please check with your local authorities FIRST if you have questions.
- WE CANNOT mark shipments as gifts or reduce stated values for customs purposes.
- CUSTOMERS IN SOUTH AND CENTRAL AMERICA & SOME PARTS OF ASIA: On occasion, conventional mail services to these regions can take as long as two to three months due to customs processing and the local mail systems, and tracking data can be spotty once the shipment leaves the US. We have no control over this. We HIGHLY recommend USPS Express Mail in these cases as it gets better tracking and generally takes no longer than a week or two even under the worst of circumstances.
- SELECTING ANYTHING OTHER THAN EXPRESS OR EBAY GLOBAL SHIPPING TELLS US AND EBAY THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THE ABOVE INCLUDING THE POTENTIAL FOR DELAYS AND AGREE TO WAIT.
Bid on or purchase this item.