Recommended by Garmin, the Jeppesen training program for the GPSMAP 396 allows you to learn at your own pace, while practicing procedures with the comfort and safety of using a computer, rather than flying heads-down.
The program incorporates the award-winning Jeppesen training that easily and quickly gets users familiar with GPSMAP 396 operations by using a visual, hands-on approach. Now with higher fidelity simulation and automatic help prompts, the Jeppesen GPSMAP 396 Training lets pilots quickly get the most from their hardware investment.
Key Features include:
- Scenario-Based, Guided Simulation
- Hands-On Interactive Learning
- Over 35 Topics Taught
- Realistic GPSMAP 396 Emulator
- Detailed, Narrated Demonstration Movies
- On-Screen Learner Feedback
- Includes Pilot's Guides
The Jeppesen training program for the 396 uses a multi-step method to teach procedures that really works!
- The Demo mode plays an animated, narrated movie to illustrate the selected topic, using a scenario. Controls are provided to pause, play, rewind or jump to any step of the movie.
- The "Training" mode prompts you through the same scenario and task, shown in the Demo mode, supported with on-screen text prompts to guide you through the correct actions. A feedback system alerts you of any incorrect actions and a help-system is available.
- Microsoft Windows 98, 2000, XP
- 175 MB of available disk space
- 256 MB or more of available RAM
- 256 color monitor capable of 800x600 resolution
- Sound Card
Jeppesen software does NOT work with Windows Vista, Windows 7 nor Macintosh systems.
Old Jeppesen Number: JS202405
New Jeppesen Number: 10002383