These innovative E-Learning programs will teach you the skills required to master the G1000 in both VFR and IFR conditions. The Jeppesen scenario-based, guided simulation training provide comprehensive initial and recurrent knowledge of the Garmin 1000.
This bundle includes:
Jeppesen Garmin G1000 Training - Core & VFR Procedures (JS202407)
Jeppesen Garmin G1000 Training - IFR Procedures (JS202408).
The G1000 training programs include WAAS procedures and the use of both the KAP140 and GFC700 auto-pilots.
The Jeppesen scenario-based, guided simulation system provides complete and comprehensive training allowing the pilot to become proficient in all advanced functions and tasks required for IFR flight and greatly facilitates the transition to flying the Technically Advanced Aircraft and the Garmin glass cockpit.
- Computer-based training that is much more effective than video-based training
- Scenario-based guided simulation
- Extensive demonstration movies with helpful narration
- Hands-on interactive learning
- On-screen, textual "Pop-Up" prompts to help you complete steps
- Intuitive, logical interface that makes program navigation easy
- Crisp vector-based graphics
- Progress tracking
The topics covered in the Jeppesen Garmin G1000 Training - IFR Procedures training are segmented by category in flight sequence. The program begins with the Start-Up category (product orientation) followed by typical Pre-Takeoff operations. It then progresses to Departure, Enroute, Arrival, Autopilot Operations and Emergency Procedures. An additional category called Quick Tips contains timesaving techniques to improve operational efficiency and product knowledge.
- Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Windows 7
- 175 MB of available disk space
- 256 MB or more of available RAM
- 256 color monitor capable of 800x600 resolution
- Sound Card
Jeppesen software does NOT work with Macintosh systems.
Old Jeppesen Number: JS202414
New Jeppesen Number: 10011926